You can now market your products uploaded on Selro with the latest integration with Facebook Shop. Simply follow the steps below to connect your Selro account and start selling your eBay, Amazon, and Etsy items on your Facebook Shop.
First, select your username in the top right hand corner -> Connections -> Marketplaces-> Facebook Shop. This will lead you to the "Manage your Facebook Shop Integration Setting" window.
Next, go to your Facebook business page and click the 'Manage Shop' tab on the left corner. The URL to the Facebook page would be something like 'https://www.facebook.com/<pagename>/manage_shops.
- Click the 'Go to Commerce Manager' link. This will open the below page with the 'Commerce Manager'. Please select your business account and the 'Commerce Account' you will integrate from the drop-down list. If you have not yet created a business account, please create it first before accessing the 'Commerce Manager'.
- Then select 'Add items'
Next, select 'Data Feed' and click 'Next.'
On the Data Feed window, click 'Yes' for uploading a CSV file then click 'Next.'
In uploading a CSV file, select the 'Use a URL' tab and go back to your Selro window then copy the 'Facebook Shop Product Feed URL' and paste the URL as pictured below on the Facebook Commerce Manager window. Click 'Next.'
After successfully setting up the data feed, the next is to plan your update schedule. You may choose how often you want to update the feed from Selro. The update frequency can be set to hourly, daily, or weekly. Then click 'Next.'
Before uploading your feed, you can still make changes to your settings, including the default currency. You can modify these settings at any time by going to the 'Data Sources' tab in the left corner. Click 'Save Feed and Upload' once you've finished editing your feed.
On your Selro account, please enter the Facebook Shop default category and then select which source you want to use, (currently only Etsy and eBay are available as the source channels).
Listings from the selected source will be listed in the Facebook Shop. If you already have an e-commerce site such as Shopify or Woocommerce please use their Facebook Shop connection to sell your e-commerce products in your Facebook Shop.
Finally, select 'Enable Facebook Shop Feed' and click 'Save.'
On the 'Shop' tab of your Facebook Business Page, you can view your listings uploaded from the Selro feed.
The below video will take you through this process.
Please follow the below steps to connect your SendGrid account with Selro for sending emails from your Selro account and also to send email marketing campaigns using SendGrid
Please log into your SendGrid account and click the Settings Menu and click 'API Keys'
- Please click 'Create API Key' and enter the name as 'selro' and select 'Full Access' and click 'Create & View'
- This will show the generated API key . Please copy this value into your Selro Sendgrid connection settings in Selro
You can find the connection setting by selecting your username in the to right hand corner-> select connections-> select App store-> enter you details here.
Please watch the below video for a step by step guide on how to connect your SendGrid account within Selro.
This checklist is to designed to help new users make sure their account is fully set up to ensure smooth inventory management and product setup.
- To begin please note whichever product catalogue you import first, this will be considered your 'master product' information and this information will be displayed when you go to your main inventory page. This data will also be used when creating new listings for your marketplaces so please make sure to download your best catalogue first. (The title, description, price, etc. that is used on other marketplaces will be visible in Selro when you edit the actual listings)
- Once you have connected your marketplaces please make sure you have set up your listing profiles. The listing profile can be found for each channel by selecting your username in the top right-hand corner-> select connections-> edit your channel-> listing profile. You can set up as many listing profiles as you need.
- We recommend that any changes you make to your product data should be made in Selro and then pushed to your marketplaces from Selro. Any changes that are made directly in your marketplaces won't automatically reflect in Selro you will need to redownload the products into Selro.
- If you have the same products listed across multiple marketplaces, please ensure your products have the same SKU reference across each marketplace. If they have different SKU numbers Selro will not recognise them as the same product so the stock level won't be synchronised across your channels. If you have the same products listed across multiple channels with different SKU numbers you can merge them together, please see below the user guide on how to merge products.
- If you want to set up variation or bundle products in Selro please check our webinars below:
- Once you are happy with the stock levels and product set up in Selro please enable stock synchronisation.
Inventory-> Inventory synchronise
- If you want to continue adding new products to your marketplaces (instead of in Selro) if you leave 'product download' enabled then any new products you create on your marketplace will be automatically imported into Selro, this feed is generally run once every 24 hours.
- For eBay users if you don't want your listings to be closed when they go out of stock please make sure you enable the 'out of stock' feature, this can be found by selecting your username in the top right-hand corner-> select connections-> edit eBay-> enable out of stock feature here. Please see the user guide below for more details.
This checklist is to designed to help new users make sure their account is fully set up to ensure a smooth order management process.
- To begin please ensure the order download function is enabled for your marketplaces. (Inventory-> Inventory synchronise-> you can enable the order download from here)
- It is helpful to assign weights and dimensions for each of your products in your inventory. For information on how to bulk input weights and dimensions for your products please view our user guide below.
- Please ensure your desired shipping couriers are set up and all of the information has been included, including your address. For more information on setting up your shipping couriers please view our user guides below.
- Please ensure you have downloaded the QZ printer and this is running (if you want to print your labels from Selro)
- Please make sure you have entered the IOSS data (if required) Please see the user guide below for more information on this subject.
- Enter your import and export HS codes if requried. Please see the user guide below for more inforamtion on this.
- Set up your shipping rules and processing folders (if required). Please see the user guide below for steps on how to set up your shipping rules.
- Customise your pick & pack lists, or you can leave as default if you wish. (select your username in the top right hand corner-> select settings-> orders-> edit your pick & pack lists here)
- Set up and customise your customer invoices, the below user guide gives more details on this process.
- You can also set up integrated labels per shipping courier if you wish the below user guide takes you through this process.
- When generating your labels, to send confirmation of the tracking data to the channel and to update the order status to the marketplace you must select ‘confirm shipment.’ A good way to check that you have selected confirm shipment is to check under the fulfilment processing tab, once you have selected ‘confirmed shipment’ your order will appear under this section and you will be able to see the tracking data that has been submitted.
- When generating labels for Royal Mail our team will complete the integration process for you and enter the API details in your account, this can take between 2-5 days to complete.
- For Royal Mail you can also generate your manigest from within Selro directly or using Intersoft. The below user guide takes you through this process.
Getting StartedAll the tips and tricks to get started with Selro quicklySee all articles
Sales ChannelsHow to manage your marketplaces and e-commerce stores in SelroSee all articles
Inventory ManagementMange your inventory across multiple channels with warehouse supportSee all articles
Listing ManagementList Items in to your Sales ChannelsSee all articles
Order ManagementManage multichannel orders from your sales channelsSee all articles
Shipping IntegrationSelro supports over 30 shipping carriers worldwide. You can print shipping labels directly from SelroSee all articles
Supplier ManagementSupplier Management including supplier HTTP feedsSee all articles
Warehouse ManagementManage multiple warehouses within your Selro accountSee all articles
Fulfilment CentresAutomatically fulfil Multichannel orders (e.g Shopify, eBay orders) via your Amazon FBA.See all articles
AccountingAutomatically send orders and customer details into your favourite accounting software (Quickbooks, Kashflow, Xero, Sage)See all articles
CRMSee all articles
Email MarketingEmail Marketing Solution For Your E-Commerce StoresSee all articles
Business ReportsGet latest insights and forecast and grow your online businessSee all articles
Seller REST APIFor advanced users, Selro REST API can be used to integrate your Selro account with any other system (e.g your ERP or Warehouse Management System or bespoke e-commerce store)See all articles
Troubleshoot GuidesTroubleshoot GuidesSee all articles
FAQMost Commonly Asked Questions by CustomersSee all articles
Set-Up Check ListsThis section is designed to help new users get their accounts set up correctly.See all articles
Common Error MessagesFind help on how to resolve common error messages within SelroSee all articles
Selro WebinarsThese webinars are designed to help you get the most of your Selro experience.See all articles
Brexit GuidelinesSee all articles