This report contains a summary of all products that are low in stock.
To calculate a low stock alert the available stock level must be lower than the set low stock alert level for a given SKU.
If the low stock alert is empty, then all stock with a quantity less than or equal to 1 will be returned. You can also search stock levels between certain quantity levels. e.g you query all the items with stock levels between 5 -20.
To set you low stock alert levels please view our user guide below
Please follow the below steps to generate a low stock report.
- Please click on the 'Reports' tab
- Then select 'Low Stock'
- From here you can specify the quantity range
- Then click on 'export report'
- You will then see the below notification
- Once you have received your e-mail notification letting you know your report is complete please click on the 'Inventory tab'
- Next select 'Bulk Actions'
- Next click on 'Bulk Export' from here you will be able to see your report ready to download.
Article is closed for comments.