1) In order to create an item within Selro, first, you need to login to your Selro account, which you can do here:
2) Once you have entered your login details, you will arrive at your Selro Dashboard.
As you can see in the below image, it is from here you will find all the tools required to create an item.
3) In order to start creating an item, you will need to scroll over the Inventory drop-down menu, which is highlighted below.
4) This drop-down will give you a number of options and tools to choose from. In this example, we will be using the Manage Products tool, in order to create an item, which is highlighted below.
5) Once you have arrived at the Inventory Management page you will then need to select New Product, which is highlighted below.
6) It is from here that you can create an item within Selro.
In this example, we will be creating a Simple Product, which means the item doesn't have any variables.
7) Fill in all the required fields under the General tab. This is all the basic information about the item you want to create.
- Product Type - Select Simple product type, as the item we are creating does not have any variables, such as size or colour.
- Title - Enter the name of your item, in this example, we will call it 'Laptop Case'
- Description - This is an important part of creating an item within Selro, as it is what the customer will be able to view on the marketplaces, so be sure to go into as much detail about your item as possible, as this could be what draws in potential customers for your business.
8) Once you have completed this scroll down and you will come to the below image.
- Product Summary - This should be short, bullet-point like descriptions of the items key features.
- SKU - This is a crucial part of creating an item within Selro. You should allocate your item with an SKU that is memorable, as this will make editing the item in the future simple and easy, as you will be able to search for the SKU within Selro. In this example, we have named it 'LapCaseB101'.
- You will need to then enter all the relevant fields, such as UPC, EAN, ISBN, ASIN. You should have all of this information already, so it should only take a minute.
9) The final step on the General tab is to enter all the relevant information.
- Item Condition - Select the relevant drop-down option.
- Condition Note - This can be used to give more detail into the condition of an item, for example, if it is used and has slight damage, you can specify where and what the damage to the item is.
- Brand - By specifying if your item is branded, this will help you draw in customers who are after specific brands when searching for an item online.
- Categories - This will also help customers to find your items online with ease, as allocating your product into a category, means it will show up in their search if they have selected a specific search category when using online marketplaces.
10) Now you will need to fill in the item's Attributes. To do so click on the Attributes tab, which will then bring you to the page, show below.
11) Then you will need to give the price of your item, to do so select the Prices tab, which will bring you to the page shown below.
Enter all the relevant information.
12) The Stock Levels tool allows you to input how many of the item you have in stock and also to input at what number your stock level is too low, so you will be alerted by Selro when the item is running out
13) Finally, you will need to add Images for your new product. It is really simple to do and can be done when selecting the Images tab, as shown below.
- Select the upload images button and then select the relevant image for your item.
- Click Start and your image will be uploaded and attached to your item
14) Once the image has uploaded, all you need to do is click close and your item will automatically be saved and live on Selro!