Selro's inventory synchronization will automatically update your stock level across your eBay, Amazon and Magento eCommerce items. In order for this to work, please make sure correct SKU values are used in your items. For eBay items, SKU is stored in 'label' field. Hence if you use different tools to listing your items please make sure 'label' field is populated with the SKU. If you are using Selro to list your eBay items, this will be automatically handle it for you.
Articles in this section
- What is the cause of the "Internal error to the application" eBay posting error?
- The category selected is not a leaf category.
- The item cannot be listed or modified. The title and/or description may contain improper words, or the listing or seller may be in violation of eBay policy.
- How to create a image gallery for your eBay iems using Selro's image tags
- Displaying Discount Pricing Information to eBay Buyers
- How to use Selro's eBay HTML Listing Template in eBay Listing Page
- How to incorporate Royal Mail PPIs for your eBay Shipping Methods
- How to set Shipping details for your eBay items
- Using eBay Hosted Picture Service With Selro
- Change listing templates for eBay Active Items