Selro provides wide range of file formats to imports eBay, Amazon and Magento products into Selro inventory and other marketplaces. When working with csv file the important thing to remember is character encoding. Some times when working with international characters in excel and trying to export into a csv file, it doesnt encode correctly into UTF-8. This will cause Selro import process to fail. To fix this, it is always better to save the file as a csv file using Excel and open it using Windows Notepad (if you are working in windows environment). From notepad you can save the file as a CSV with UTF-8 encoding. This will make sure csv file is saved in correct UTF-8 format for Selro to import. This is a common issues for our customers in European countries.
Articles in this section
- Import eBay,Amazon and Magento products via a CSV file - Handling Correct File encoding UTF-8
- Bulk update quantities for channels (eBay, Amazon , woocommerce etc)
- Bulk Update Prices to Marketplaces and E-Commerce Stores via CSV File
- How to Bulk Update Listing Quantity for Channels
- Bulk creating parent child relationship for variation products
- Bulk Import items - Item Conditions
- Other Features
- Bulk Price Revise into eBay,Amazon and other channels
- Bulk update quantities into channels including variation items
- Does Selro support Bulk Actions?