Please follow below guide lines to improve the quality of your Amazon listings. You can also find these similar recommendations from your Amazon seller support forum.
Basic Product Information
Please include basic information for your product: images, brands, and descriptions.
- Images help customers select products and make purchasing decisions.
- Brands allow customers to filter search results. If customers filter by brand and your listing is missing the brand designation—even if it's included in the description—the customers may never find your listing.
- Descriptions provide the details that customers use to compare similar products and make buying decisions.
Detailed Product Information
If possible please include detailed information such as size, manufacturer part number, and material type. This can help customers find your listings: You can enter all these data when creating your Amazon products via Selro.
- Size, such as shoe size, allows customers to fine-tune search results and more quickly find and buy the products that fit their needs.
- Material type, such as silk for clothing or canvas for a backpack, allows customers to narrow their search based on material preference.
Finally, please log-in to your Amazon seller account and check the product quality alerts. This tutorial from Amazon further explains the ways to use tools within Amazon account to increase listing quality and drive more sale.