Please follow below steps to connect your Amazon Seller account with Selro. Selro support all seller central accounts from all supported countries. Some limitations are applicable with Amazon Japan.
Access the Amazon integration section via Settings -> Channel Integration
- Login to Amazon Seller Central Account from the above links.
- Click Settings -> User Permissions and click 'Visit Manage Your Apps'
- Click 'Authorise New developer
For Amazon US, Canada,Mexico,Europe,Australia,Japan and India, please click the button 'I want to use an application to access my Amazon seller account with MWS'. Please use Selro for the Application Name and Selro Amazon developer account.
- Find the Selro developer account in Amazon integration section in Selro
- For other Amazon sites, please select , 'I want to access my own account option' (First Option).
- Accept the Amazon MWS License Agreement and click the Next button.
- Last page will show you the Seller ID, MWS Authorisation Token and Marketplace Id.
- Copy these values into your Selro Amazon Integration form
- For Amazon Japan, Please read the Limitations with Amazon Japan Integration