Please complete the below steps before listing items into Amazon via Selro.
- Setting up the Amazon Account
- Create a listing template
Setting Up the Amazon Account
You can set-up the Amazon seller account with Selro by going into Marketplace-> Amazon-> Integration tab. Please follow below steps to set-up your Amazon account with Selro.
Selro uses Amazon’s most up to date Marketplace Web Service (MWS) APIs to integrate with Amazon Selling Platform. Amazon requires sellers to authorize Selro as your integration partner. To authorize Selro to communicate on your behalf, follow the instructions below.
Amazon MWS API Authorization Process
* Go to Marketplace-> Amazon -> Integration
* Click Amazon MWS link applicable to your Amazon account.
* Amazon MWS url for each Amazon Seller Central site is displayed below.
- For US visit http://developer.amazonservices.com
- For UK visit http://developer.amazonservices.co.uk
- For Canada visit http://developer.amazonservices.ca
- For Germany visit http://developer.amazonservices.de
- For France visit http://developer.amazonservices.fr
- For Italy visit http://developer.amazonservices.it
- For Spain visit http://developer.amazonservices.es
- For Australia visit http://developer.amazonservices.com.au
* Following page will be shown. Please click ‘Signup to MWS’ with your Amazon Seller Central username and password
- Please set 'Merchant Identifier', 'AWS Access Key ID' and 'Secret Key' into the Amazon Integration section in Selro.
Creating a Amazon Listing Template
Before start listing into Amazon, Please create a listing template. Listing template contains all the common values for all your items. You may create different templates for different type of items. You can create a template by going into Settings -> Amazon -> Listing Templates. You can enter following details in the listing template.
a) Max Order Quantity (Optional ) - maximum quantity allowed from a given customer. You can leave this value if you wish.
b) Manufacture (Optional) - Manufacture for your items. This is only required if you are planning to create a new product definition in Amazon catalog. e.g if your UPC/EAN is not in Amazon catalog yet then Manufacture field needs to be populated. You can also enter the manufacturing details at your product level. When listing into Amazon, Selro first check the manufacturing value at product level and if it is empty then the value in your listing template will be used.
c) Brand (Optional)
d) Product Tax Code (US Only)
e) Legal Disclaimer
f) Search Terms
g) Gift Wrap Available
h) Gift Message Available
i) Create a new Product definition.
You can enable this field if you want to create a new product definition for your UPC/EAN even if it is in Amazon catalog already. if this is not enabled, then you product will be linked to the existing product (ASIN) in Amazon.