Amazon requires product identifier for every item (including collectible and vintage items) in order to list on Amazon. If your items do not have bar-codes, you can purchase bar-codes from several on-line companies (e.g www.gs1uk.org).
Articles in this section
- Limitation With Amazon Japan
- How to Download Amazon Listing Report with Bullet Points
- Listing into Amazon with Variations
- How can I check if my UPC/EAN code is valid?
- Improve Quality of Amazon Listings
- Listing into Amazon - Seller is not authorized to list products in this category
- Missing Attributes product_type. SKU 2137932 does not match any ASIN. Creation of a new ASIN requires the following missing attributes: product_type
- Missing Attributes standard_product_id. SKU does not match any ASIN
- Listing into Amazon via Selro
- Setting up Amazon Seller Account with Selro