Amazon requires product identifier for every item (including collectible and vintage items) in order to list on Amazon. If your items do not have bar-codes, you can purchase bar-codes from several on-line companies (e.g www.gs1uk.org).
Articles in this section
- Missing Attributes standard_product_id. SKU does not match any ASIN
- Listing into Amazon via Selro
- Setting up Amazon Seller Account with Selro
- Listing items from one Amazon site into another Amazon seller central site
- Integrate Amazon Seller Central account with Selro
- Bulk updates quantities into Amazon including variation items
- Bulk list Products into Amazon
- Download eBay and Amazon Items into Selro
- Don't have UPC, EAN (bar-codes ) from Amazon listing . What to do?
- Setting calculated shipping for eBay items from Selro inventory