Following article explains how to list your items from one Amazon site to another Amazon site. You can follow the same steps to list into different marketplace such as eBay.
- If you haven't set up your Amazon Seller Central accounts with Selro, please follow the guide lines on setting the integration http://wiki1.selro.com/index.php/Amazon_Integration
- One you set-up the integration , you Amazon items will be downloaded into your Selro accounts. These items will appear under 'Marketplace tab -> Amazon -> Active Items. If you are a paying subscriber these items will also be created under your Selro inventory (Inventory Tab).
- If you are using a free account with Selro, you need to manually add these items into Selro inventory. For that you need to click 'Edit' for one of your Amazon items in Marketplace tab and you will be given an option add these into Selro inventory.
- Once items are added into Selro inventory, you need to enter Amazon channel specific data (such as UPC, EAN, listing category). e.g If you want to list your items from Amazon.com to Amazon.co.uk, you would need to at least enter a valid EAN in the product tab.
- Sample product page is shown below
When you are ready to list your items into your chosen Amazon site, please select the items that you want to list and click 'Add to Amazon Queue' from Amazon Actions menu. Sample UI screen is shown below.
- This will add your selected items into Amazon queue. From there you can click 'List to Amazon' button to list items into the selected Amazon site. Sample waiting list queue is shown below.