To integrate your desired channel into Selro you must have the particular marketplace’s seller account with access to login credentials.
- Check your product selection and then, click “Add to Channels” where you can select the channels and add it.
- Sellers can set-up their channels before listing products by clicking, “Set up a new Channel” Tab.
- Manage your channel integrations here, all the available and registered channels are listed here where you can click “Add to Selro” (if log-in credentials are available) & if details are not available, just click on “Get One”.
- Generate channel token and enter the log-in details & agree the terms to get integrated with Selro.
- The page will redirect to your Selro account, where you can get an access to various options like Test Connection, Re-Regenerate a Token, Download Catalogue.
- Manage channel listing templates by clicking on New Listing Template.
- In Listing templates, Fill all the required fields and click on SAVE.