Selro integrates with all the leading Market Places i.e
and the best Webstores in the market i.e.
You might be selling on one of the Channels or many of them. Integrating all the Channels into Selro is very easy.
Channel Integrations and Listing Templates
- Go to https://developer.amazonservices.com
- Sign in with your Amazon seller ID and password
- Amazon UK and US select the option and fill in the credentials as shown in the image below
- Others select the first option
- Amazon MWS will provide vital information that is needed to be furnished with Selro. Take a note of it or take a screen shot
- Sign in to your Selro Account
- Go to: Inventory –> Channels (or)
Orders –> Channels
- Select against Amazon
- Fill in the information as guided below
- Save the credentials and click . Select if you wish to download the Amazon catalog to Selro. The downloaded list of product is enlisted inInventoryèManage Products
- Amazon is successfully integrated with Selro and is enlisted inInventoryèChannelsèRegistered Channels. If not, check if the credentials provided are precise.
- Create Listing Templates for your products as per Amazon requisites to save time while uploading them
Create Amazon Listing Template
Listing templates are created to save time while uploading products to a Channel according to their rules of Listing. Amazon asks its sellers to follow a set of listing rules before selling their product on the site. Create Listing Templates according to the categories of products you sell and make use of it every time you upload products on Amazon. After completing the Integration process, select Listing Templates or
- Go to: Inventory –> Channels –>Registered Channels –>Edit
- Select New Listing Template
- Fill in all the criterions as shown in the picture. Any left out space will be filled up automatically with default values which might result in confusion where there are variations for the product.
- Save the Template and close
- The saved template enlists here