If you have experienced missing buyer name and the first line of address for your Amazon orders, this is due to GDPR regulations. Please follow the below steps to get it rectified.
Please note that if you already have your own MWS developer ID, you can use that to connect your Seller central account with Selro.
1) Please raise a case in Amazon Seller Central account and you would like to have access to PII (Personal Identifiable Information) via Amazon MWS
2) Amazon will respond to the case with details on how to apply for PII data for the MWS APIs. Please click the link in the case response and follow the steps.
3) Please select the second option ( Access my own amazon seller account) and enter the details
4) For developer information, please enter the following Selro company details
5) While you are waiting for the permission to receive PII data in Orders, please follow the below steps to import missing address line and buyer name into Selro.
- Login to your Amazon Seller central and go to Orders -> Order Reports
- Go to 'Unshipped Orders' tab and request unshipped order reports.
- Download the unshipped order report and go to Selro order management section.
- Under Other Actions, please select 'Import Orders' and select 'Amazon Order Type' and upload the file. You don't have to select the 'Channel To Import'.