Please follow the below steps to connect your FBA Warehouse(s) with Selro and send FBA items to other sales channels and keep the stock levels in synchronise.
Step One : Connecting FBA Warehouse(s) with Selro
- Please first connect your FBA Warehoused by going into Settings -> Fulfilment Centres and click 'Add New Fulfilment Centre'. You can add more than one fulfilment centre into your Selro account.
- Please select the fulfilment type as 'FBA' as other fulfilment warehouses such as Huboo are also supported by Selro.
- In the Fulfilment Settings page, please enable 'Stock Synchronise' . This setting once enable will make same FBA SKUs listed in other sales channels will be synchronised for stock levels.
Step Two : Download FBA Items into Selro Inventory
- Once the FBA warehouse is connected, FBA items will automatically start downloading into Selro inventory. You can view the FBA items by going into Inventory -> FBA Inventory section.
- This view will have the latest stock information from FBA warehouse.
- From this view you can select FBA items and click 'Add to Selro Inventory'
- Select FBA products will add into Selro inventory. If the SKU is already there in the inventory, it will not add.
- Once the FBA items are in Selro inventory, you can list to sales channels.
- Please remember to enable the stock sync in FBA Warehouse settings to keep your stock levels in syc as per the stock levels in FBA Warehouse.