Please follow the below steps to fulfill orders in Selro Order View.
- Please go to the order view by clicking Orders -> Open Order menu
- This will show all 'Unshipped orders' . You can also see the all orders by going into 'All' orders tab. The 'Pending Order' tab shows all orders with missing payments. You must not shipp these orders. If you receive payments for these orders via a different payment method, you can mark these are 'paid' and these will be moved into the 'Unshipped' queue.
- In order to fulfill orders you can select upto 500 orders at a time and click 'Fulfill Orders' . Here you can enter tracking and shipping method and click 'Confirm Shipment'
- However if you would like to use a shipping integration and print a shipping label and then fulfill orders, please click 'Create Labels' and select a shipping carrier for creating a shipping label.
- After generating shipping labels and you can click 'Confirm Shipment' to ship the order and send the tracking numbers to the sales channels. The order will be marked as shipping in the sales channels as well.