Selro supports direct integration with Royal Mail to create shipping labels directly from Selro using your OBA/DMO account. Please follow the below steps to get your Royal Mail Account to connect with Selro and start printing labels.
Connect Royal Mail with Selro
- Please go to Shipping -> Shipping Courier Set-Up and add 'Royal Mail' as a carrier
- Please enter your account details
- Under the 'Shipping Services' tab please select the services you want to use
- You can customise your label if you wish (check out our tutorial on how to customise shipping labels) if you leave as Selro will generate a default shipping label from Royal Mail
- We will complete the API Settings for you
- To connect your printer please select the 'Printer Set-Up' tab and download the relevant software
- Once this has been installed please select 'search' to connect your printer
Printing Shipping Labels
- In order to print shipping labels, please go to Orders -> Un-shipped and click 'Create Labels' and click 'Via Royal Mail'
- Please follow the steps outlined in the video above