Selro supports direct integration with Royal Mail to create shipping labels directly from Selro using your OBA/DMO account. Please follow the below steps to get your Royal Mail Account to connect with Selro and start printing labels.
Connect Royal Mail with Selro
- Please go to Shipping -> Shipping Courier Set-Up and add 'Royal Mail' as a carrier
- Please go to set-up and click 'Request Royal Mail API Access Details' and fill all the information required. If you don't have a DMO/OBA account, you can use the Royal Mail Click and Drop Connection.
- Please allow up to 5 days for us to get the required details from Royal Mail.
- Please select the shipping label format (PDF or PNG image).
- For integrated labels (A4) , please select PNG format for shipping labels.
Printing Shipping Labels
- In order to print shipping labels, please go to Orders -> Un-shipped and click 'Create Labels' and click 'Via Royal Mail'