Please follow the below steps to connect your Hermes Business or Corporate account with Selro. If your Hermes account is not a Business or Corporate account, then you have to export orders from Selro and import into Hermes to create shipping labels.
To connect your Hermes Business/Corporate Account please follow the below steps:
- Please go to the Shipping -> Shipping Courier Set-up and add 'Hermes'.
- Enter your account details
If you have a pre-paid account, please follow the steps below to generate your export report and import into Hermes.
- Please go to Shipping->Shipping Courier Set up and click settings on Hermes (Import / Export orders)
- Please create your Hermes profile (you can create multiple shipping profiles.
- To generate an export file to upload to Hermes please go to All Orders-> Open Orders
- Select the orders you want to export
- Select fulfil orders
- Select Export Shipping Details
- Select 'Carrier Hermes'
- Select Export
- Choose the shipping profile you want to use and click export
- Select confirm shipment