The following enhancements were added for this month releases.
- Amazon - Ability to have different handling time per SKU. Previously you can have different handling time based on listing templates. The handling time set at SKU level supersedes the value set at listing template.
- Royal Mail Click and Drop Integration updated with the direct API connection. You can now remove the dropbox connection and connect using your C&D API key for seamless integration.
- Shipping rules are now supported for Amazon Prime Orders. Please open the Amazon Prime Shipping courier setting and go to the 'Service Mapping' section. This will allow to map the shipping method name from Amazon channel (e.g UK Next) into Amazon Prime Shipping Service
Following fixes were applied
- Warehouse BIN location for merge SKIUs are displaying now. (Released on 26-Feb-2021)
- Default HS Code and Country of Origin were not applying when the SKU level details were empty. This is now fixed. You can apply a default HS Code and country of Origin at Settings -> Order section.
- Showered E-Commerce Integration Order multiple line items with same SKUs with different custom details were not appearing before. This is fixed now.
- Fixed an issue where Wish orders are not getting fulfilled when the carrier name is not available in Wish authorised courier list.
- Fixed an issue with Amazon Prime Label shipping printing For DPD.