Please follow the below steps to set up your email, this will enable you to email customer receipts.
- First, select your username in the top right-hand corner
- Next, please click on settings.
- Next please select the tab 'email settings'
You will be given 2 connection types either SMTP or SES connection
For SMTP Connection please follow the steps below:
- Next please complete all of the required fields.
- -Enter your e-mail address.
- -STMP Port this will either be 25 or 465 depending on your email server. (Usually, this number is 465).
- -STMP Host, please enter 587.
- -Finally, please enter your username and password.
- Please make sure you save your changes (you can also select test connection to make sure this is working correctly)
For SES connection please follow the steps below:
Enter your email address and select save, you will then be sent an email to authorize the connection.
Once you authorised the connection please select test connection to ensure you email address has successfully connected.
To e-mail the order to your customer please follow the steps outlined below.
- Please select "Orders".
- In the drop-down please select "All Orders".
- Next, please select "Actions". (On the order you wish to send)
- In the dropdown menu please select, "e-mail order".