- Added support for Country of Origin (COO )requirement when create Amazon listings. This is only applicable for if you create a your own product in Amazon using your own barcode. You can enter the COO value under 'Shipping' tab for each SKU.
- You can now edit the cost price on your purchase orders when in receiving status
- Improvement to Audit log functionality, audit logs will keep for 6months and then remove
- Ability to search BIN locations during stock-in process (Inventory -> Stock -In)
- Updated the Caribou Shipping Integration to support the latest Caribou API details
- The existing inventory functionality to re-download by item ids is now supported for most channels. Earlier this was only supported for eBay and Amazon channels. (inventory-> inventory & listings-> other actions-> download from sales channels-> download by item ID)
- Shopwired e-Commerce Store Integration - Create and Update listing issue is fixed -05-08-21
- Bigcommerce Integration - Create and Update listing issue was fixed where MNP (Manufacture part number was not sending) - 05-08-21
- Intermittent issue with Click and Drop tracking numbers not updating into channels is fixed.