Selro supports API integration with Evri Business accounts and corporate accounts to create Evri shipping labels directly from Selro. However if you only have a Evri pre-paid account, you can not use this to create Evri labels from Selro.
For Evri pre-paid users, you can use the order export and import into Evri to bulk create Evri shipping labels directly in Evri.
Please follow below steps for Evri pre-paid users.
- Please add Evri shipping integration from the Shipping section
- Please go to Open Orders section and bulk select the orders to import orders into Evri using a CSV file export/import and click 'Create Labels' as below.
- Below screen will be shown. Please click 'Export to Evri Import File'.
- This will export the order and the below window will be shown to download the Evri order CSV file.
- Please login to your Evri pre-paid account and go to Bulk Upload section https://www.evri.com/customer/bulk-upload#/
- Please click Bulk Import under CSV file and process the orders